It is an anatomically correct model of a life-size dog. The simulator is designed for cardiopulmonary resuscitation, including tracheal intubation, pleural puncture procedures for hydro – and pneumothorax, auscultation of the heart and lungs, and intravenous procedures. The model is made of a material that imitates the coat.
Anatomical landmarks needed during CPR:
- reliable oral cavity with all organs;
- mobile limbs and chest.
The simulator is controlled from a multi-function controller, in the corresponding sections of which the performance indicators are displayed:
- compression and decompression depth;
- ventilator volume;
- auscultation of the heart;
- auscultation of the lungs.
Correct ventilation of the lungs is accompanied by a tour of the chest, that makes it possible to evaluate actions when is performing basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Highly sensitive sensors that are integrated into anatomically correct auscultation points allow you to reproduce a particular sound when you touch them correctly with a stethoscope.
- diastolic murmur;
- ventricular septal defect;
- pendulum-like rhythm;
- normal heart tones;
- the first heart tone is weakened;
- first heart tone split;
- gallop rhythm;
- physiological third heart tone;
- pericardial friction noise;
- atrial fibrillation.
- wet wheezing;
- rough wet noises;
- rough breathing noises;
- small bubbly wet wheezes;
- normal bronchial respiration;
- normal vesicular respiration;
- abnormal bronchial respiration;
- shortness of breath;
- whistling wheezes;
- pleural friction noise.
The chest cavity is drained according to all the rules used in veterinary practice.
- Dog model
- Control unit
- Replacement insert for intravenous injection
- Endotracheal tube
- 20 ml medical disposable injection syringe with needle (2 pcs.)
- Dry blood concentrate (5 g.)
- Stand with artificial blood container
- Passport of product
- User Manual
Polyurethane, two-component plastic, synthetic material
1270 x 500 x 250