The simulator is a model of the right half of the chest and part of the neck and is intended for practicing the technique of injecting drugs into the venous port. The design of the simulator includes a platform, a fluid supply system, replaceable port systems, replaceable skin.
Skills to be practiced:
- treatment of the injection site and maintenance of the port staging area;
- palpation and puncture of the implanted port system;
- blood sampling;
- infusion of fluids;
- fixation of the catheter.
The simulator is fixed on a flat surface by means of suction cups.
The simulator is intended for use in medical educational institutions.
- Table tripod
- A simulator for practicing the skills of introducing drugs into the venous port
- Capacity for filling the vascular system
- A set of interchangeable training port systems (3 pcs.)
- Removable skin (5 pcs.)
- Artificial blood
- Product passport
Silicone, ABS plastic
220 x 300 x 40