The simulator represents a hollow model of man’s lower torso with the upper fragments of the thighs. The front wall of the model is removable, wireframe, and reproduces the layered anatomical structure of the anterior abdominal wall. If necessary, it is possible to easily replace the area used in the manipulations with a new insert by attaching it to the frame.
Models of internal organs are located in the simulated abdominal and pelvic cavity:
- spleen, stomach
- small intestine
- pelvic floor muscles.
The exact topography of organs and clinically significant elements of their structure are reproduced.
The simulator allows to perform training simulation operations, both by incisions in the anterior abdominal wall, and by laparoscopic access:
- Resection of the small intestine.
- Formation of interintestinal anastomoses.
- Suturing of perforated stomach ulcers.
- Resection of the stomach.
Modern polymers are used to manufacture of the simulator. This ensures simulator durability and realistic reproduction of tactile sensations during interventions. The product package includes interchangeable models of organs and the anterior wall of the abdomen.
The simulator is designed for educational institutions of medical profile.
- Training platform with permanent organs, muscles and pelvis
- Stomach with perforated ulcers of different localization
- Removable liver insert with gallbladder and ducts
- Small intestine with fragment of mesentery
- Large intestine with mesentery
- Removable anterior abdominal wall
- Product passport