The simulator is a fragment of a human torso that recreates a model of the shoulder joint and is intended for practicing arthroscopy skills. The physical properties of the model material are close to real values. The simulator is fixed by means of fastening in any position convenient for arthroscopy.
The anatomy of the simulator includes:
- humerus and bone skeleton of the girdle of the upper limb;
- deltoid, supraspinatus, infraspinatus, small and large round muscles;
- coracohumeral and coracoacromial ligaments.
Skills to be practiced:
- arthroscopic approach to the shoulder joint;
- diagnostic arthroscopy;
- surgical treatment of the ligaments of the shoulder joint.
The simulator is intended for use in medical educational institutions and for the accreditation of specialists.
Arthroscopic Shoulder Model
- Product passport
Polyurethane, silicone, plastic