The simulator is a model of the lumbar region and is intended for practicing the technique of puncture interventions on the kidney.
- anatomically correct kidney;
- the model is made on the basis of materials that provide a realistic ultrasound picture;
- the internal structure of the kidney model reproduces 6 renal cups of different diameters for working out scenarios of varying degrees of complexity;
- control of the drainage procedure is carried out due to the fact that each cup is filled with solutions of different colors;
- the kidney model contains tumor-like formations intended for practicing puncture biopsy skills.
The simulator is intended for use in medical educational institutions.
Kidney model for practicing the skills of percutaneous puncture procedures under ultrasound guidance
- Product passport
200 x 150 x 150