The simulator is a model of the anatomically accurate torso of an adult from the upper thighs to the upper chest.
Bone anatomical and topographic landmarks include:
- the edges of the edge arcs;
- xiphoid process;
- pubic ridge;
- anterior superior iliac spines.
The simulator provides an opportunity to teach the skills of physical examination of the abdominal organs – palpation, auscultation and percussion, for which the package includes:
- 3 replaceable liver models: slightly enlarged, enlarged with a smoothed lower edge and enlarged with an irregularly shaped lower edge;
- 2 replaceable spleen models: slightly enlarged and significantly enlarged;
- 2 interchangeable kidney models of different sizes;
- distended bladder 2 replaceable models of the aorta: normal and with aneurysm;
- a set of 6 abdominal lesions, including:
- 4 smooth formations: two sizes, each size is made in two versions – dense and soft consistency;
- 2 formations of dense consistency of irregular shape.
- imitation of aortic aneurysm;
- kit for simulating changes in abdominal volume – for the diagnosis of ascites using the percussion technique, to identify migratory dullness or fluid fluctuations.
The simulator provides the ability to detect ascites – the definition of migratory dullness and fluid fluctuations. The design of the simulator provides for the possibility of changing the position of the liver and spleen – on inhalation and exhalation.
The model has a built-in MP3 player for teaching auscultation of sounds arising from intestinal obstruction, as well as renal or aortic sounds of various localization.
The simulator is intended for use in medical educational institutions.
Complete Gastrointestinal Physical Examination Trainer
- Product passport
Polyurethane, silicone, plastic