The simulator is a model of a human torso with a reproduced sternotomy. The unique material from which the simulator is made is as close as possible to natural values in its visual properties, which creates a high degree of realism when performing cardiac manipulations. Anatomically accurately recreated heart with coronary vessels, includes the system of circulation vessels: upper and lower vena cava, pulmonary trunk, pulmonary arteries and aorta. The main distinguishing feature of the model is the imitation of myocardial contraction: systoles and diastoles for the atria and ventricles alternately, which allows to train surgery bypass on coronary vessels with a working heart.
- The model supports the use of real retractors;
- removable skin covers;
- the kit includes a compressor and a heartbeat controller that sets 4 heart rate modes: 60, 90, 120 and 160 beats/min;
- accurately imitates systole and diastole;
- enlarged heart for bypass surgery;
- the modular system of the simulator allows you to combine various options for surgical interventions on the vessels and valve apparatus of the heart.
Skills to be practiced (depending on the configuration):
- coronary bypass surgery on a working heart;
- mitral valve prolapse plastic surgery;
- implantation of an artificial aortic valve;
- application of anastomosis on small vessels.
The simulator is intended for use in medical educational institutions.
- Chest model for practicing cardiac surgery skills
- Heartbeat controller
Product passport; Manual
Polyurethane, Silicone, Plastic