The simulator is a fragment of a human torso and right upper limb, mounted on a support. Designed for practicing the skills of placing a venous catheter, for which there is an insert in the neck and supraclavicular region, as well as in the cubital fossa region, simulating soft tissues with adjacent veins. The imitation of the venous bed is filled with artificial blood.
The anatomy of the simulator includes:
- imitation of the muscle frame;
- internal jugular and subclavian veins;
- brachiocephalic and main veins.
Skills to be practiced:
- catheterization of the subclavian vein;
- internal jugular vein catheterization;
- injections and punctures of the veins of the upper limb.
The simulator is intended for use in medical educational institutions and for the accreditation of specialists.
Central Vein Catheterization Trainer
- Product passport
Polyurethane, silicone, plastic