The simulator is a collapsible model of a human lower limb, installed on a support. In the area of the knee joint and below, the model is made of transparent material, which allows demonstrating the normal anatomy of the bone skeleton and various types of fractures: with and without displacement.
The anatomy of the simulator includes:
- skeleton of the foot.
Skills to be practiced:
- study of pathological displacement of bones in fractures;
- schematic representation of the procedure for reposition of bone fragments;
- the imposition of a plaster cast.
The simulator is intended for use in medical educational institutions and for the accreditation of specialists.
- Trainer for practicing the skills of applying a plaster cast on the lower limb
- Replaceable shins (2 pcs.)
- Product passport
Polyurethane, silicone, plastic