The simulator is a model of a part of the torso, a proximal fragment of the upper limb. The replaceable block, located in the area 2-4 of the intercostal space along the midclavicular line, is designed to practice the skills of puncture of the pleural cavity in pneumothorax. The block, located in the area 5-9 of the intercostal space along the mid-axillary line, is intended for practicing the skills of puncture of the pleural cavity with hydrothorax under the control of ultrasound. Reproduced detailed ultrasound anatomy of organs, including skin, intercostal muscles, ribs, pleural cavity, lung.
The material from which the simulator is made, in terms of its physical and ultrasonic properties, is close to natural values, which creates maximum realism when performing manipulations.
- pleural puncture and drainage of the pleural cavity under the control of ultrasound and “blind” method;
- needle navigation;
- placement of a catheter in patients with exudative pleurisy;
- orientation and movement of the sensor;
- recognition of the anatomy of the chest, atelectatic lung, pleural effusion;
- finding a pocket with liquid contents suitable for catheterization.
The simulator is intended for use in medical educational institutions and for the accreditation of specialists.
Simulator for practicing pleural puncture and thoracostomy under ultrasound control.
- Product passport
Polyurethane, silicone, plastic