Training simulator imitates the human body (torso, head, imitation of the cervical spine, chest, xiphoid process of the sternum) and is intended to develop skills for cardiopulmonary resuscitation. The mannequin is equipped with a system of sensors and devices to simulate human vital processes diagnosed in the field, to control the correctness of resuscitation.
The training simulator has a movable connection of the body with the head, the neck (seamless, cylindrical in shape) is covered with a material that imitates the skin of a person. The face mask is made of synthetic material of flesh-colored, easy to remove and allows for rescue breaths by the “mouth-to-mouth” and “mouth-to-nose” methods.
The simulator is equipped with a control panel with LED indication, which is used to determine: the correct position of the head, the state of the waist belt, the sufficiency of the air being blown in, the compression force, the correct position of the hands with indirect heart massage, the correctness of resuscitation by one or two rescuers, the condition of the pupils of the victim, the appearance of a pulse on the carotid artery. For public events and a visual demonstration of the exercises performed, the mannequin is equipped with an external panel with divided fields and a marker surface, which has an LED display and the function of duplicating the control panel. The control panel and the board are connected to the training dummy using a USB cable.
Practicing cardiopulmonary resuscitation techniques provides five main modes:
- Mode “Training and demonstration
- Resuscitation by one rescuer (2-15);
- Resuscitation by two rescuers (1-5);
- Resuscitation mode (2-30);
- Resuscitation regimen (30-2) recommended by the European Resuscitation Council (ERC).
The simulator provides an “Expert” mode that allows for cardiopulmonary resuscitation without visualizing the actions performed on the electronic remote control.
After the resuscitation complex is correctly carried out in test modes, the simulator imitates the signs of life of the victim: a pulse appears on the carotid artery, and the pupils narrow.
The training simulator allows cadets, students or employees of enterprises to learn first aid.
List equipment on a single order:
- Electronic control panel with LED indication – 1 piece;
- Polyethylene foam mat – 1 piece;
- Power supply 12V – 1 piece;
- USB-cable – 1 piece
- Transport bag – 1 piece;
- Jumper (turtleneck) – 1 piece;
- Sanitary napkins for rescue breaths (30 pcs.);
- First-aid kit – 1 piece;
- Cable with clamps for connecting an autonomous power source 12-14 V (for operation in the field) – 1 piece;
- Lap belt – 1 piece;
- Wall-mounted electrified board with marker coating – 1 piece;
- Fasteners for wall board’s mounting- 1 set;
- Set of color markers – 1 set;
- Liquid for marker boards – 1 piece;
- Passport – 1 piece;
- Operation manual – 1 piece;
- Methodological recommendations – 1 piece.
- Methodological recommendations.
ABS, polyvinylchloride, polyurethane, polyurethane-based plastic
Training simulator: 800 x 370 x 250
Marker board: 1000 x 800
Electric controller: 185 x 135 x 55